Support for Business Innovation
The Enterprise Europe Network also helps businesses bring innovative ideas to commercial success on international markets.
Innovation support services are open to all kinds of businesses. Network experts are there to assess which services are best suited to the specific development phase of your business.
At an entry level, Network services include:
- information on innovation-related policies, legislation and support programmes
- links with local innovation stakeholders
- information about access to local sources of funding/support
Innovation Capacity Building
One step further, Network experts provide one-to-one services, including:
- innovation audits and strategy advice
- advice on intellectual property rights
- technology and innovation brokerage services
- advice on technology marketing
- advice on access to finance for innovation
- support to access funding programmes (including Horizon 2020)
Network experts will be able to advise if your businesses has the potential to successfully apply for the EU Horizon 2020 SME Instrument programme and help you present a competitive proposal.
The next level of Network services are specifically designed to support potentially innovative businesses that are struggling with innovation management.
These services help businesses plan and manage their innovation activities and align their innovation strategy with other business processes.
In practice, Network experts:
- perform an innovation management capacity and gaps assessment, in close cooperation with your senior management
- develop an action plan with you to tackle identified gaps
- help your business carry out the action plan
- indicate paths for further development
Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
The Network provides key account management services to businesses benefitting from the Horizon 2020 SME instrument. In a nutshell, our experts:
- help beneficiaries identify coaching needs and select suitable business coaches
- facilitate the coaching process
- empower beneficiaries to successfully conclude their project
- plan the next development phase