The Enterprise Europe Network can help your business find the right international partners to grow and expand abroad.
The Network has the reach and expertise to find the right partner(s) for you to, for example:
- manufacture or distribute your products
- access new markets
- find the technology you need to drive innovation in your business
- cooperate in research and development project
1. Get in Touch
Reach out to us. A network advisor will:
- look at your needs and goals
- assess if you are ready for international partnerships
- advise you on how to better prepare for internationalisation (see 'Advice for international growth')
- identify the best way for you to find a partner that matches your needs
2. Search for Partners
Network experts will search potential partners for you, saving you time and money. They will:
- get in touch with the right experts in more than 60 countries
- leverage the Network's online database of business opportunities
- arrange for your participation in international matchmaking events and trade missions
3. Partnering Database
The Network manages Europe's largest online database of business opportunities. It contains thousands of business, technology and research cooperation requests and offers from companies and research and development institutions. The database is accessible for free. You can subscribe to receive alerts on new requests and offers.
Brokerage events and trade missions
The Network sets up fast and effective business matchmaking events at international conferences and trade fairs. It also organises international trade missions which lead to many successful partnerships thanks to thorough preparation and local knowledge.
Take a look at EEN's upcoming events
When you’ve found a suitable partner, an expert will advise and support you throughout the partnership process. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive, as a result of your collaboration with the Network.