Maltese start-ups are encouraged to meet international experienced enterprises of any industry to find new partners, discover new ideas, exchange knowledge and initiate new business collaborations!
Taking place on 2 September, this event will start an exchange of information and knowledge of start-ups and a co-operation with experienced enterprises. Join this event to learn more about the business environment of start-ups in these regions, meet start-ups and experienced enterprises and jump at new business chances.
Registered participants will be provided with a virtual environment where you can safely manage your 1:1 meetings. Each meeting will last 15 minutes.
Who should participate?
- start-ups of any industry
- experienced enterprises of any industry
- co-operation between start-ups and experienced enterprises
The participation is free of charge.
- Find out more about the start-up scenes
- Start new and future-oriented co-operations
- Be inspired
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 4 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Get information about the start-up scene
- Meet new co-operation partners
- Discover new ideas
- Exchange your knowledge and experience
For more information please visit here or contact Kevin Mizzi on firstname.lastname@example.org